12 Common Funny Indian Habits
We Indians are too funny…we enjoy ourselves so much…there are a number of things that we do unintentionally, but which makes us laugh later…
1. We mostly order soup 1 by 2. As if we get more if we had ordered 1 soup with an extra bowl.
2. While ordering for sugar cane juice, first we insist on no crushed ice. But after a few sips, we ask for the ice cubes with a straight face…”bhaiyya, thodi barf dal dena..”
3. Asking for an extra pani puri at the end is our birth right…”Ek meethi wali or de dena”
4. Asking for extra pani after finishing the paani-puri…”Bhaiyya, thoda paani de do”..even the sellers are used to it everywhere in India..
5. Asking for free cucumber / boiled aloo after you have eaten and paid for your sandwich. Remember… after you have paid.
6. Tasting all the available ice cream flavours free at Natural Ice Cream and then ordering Sitaphal.
7. We have one more birthright…that is starting to enjoy peanuts or groundnuts or Chana-Chor-Garam, while our order is getting packed…..and this doesn’t even need to be asked
8. At most Mughlai restaurants we can make a small meal with the free Papad, peanuts, onions, pickles and chutney so that we can skip the starters.
9. We always ask for free sharbat after super sucking Kala Khatta Gola back into ice.
10. It is absolutely ok to keep the free toothpicks, mint packets and fenugreek seeds served at restaurants in pockets – so that they can be used later while walking down to catch the cab, rickshaw, bus, train or car.
11. While dropping somebody at the railway station, talking everything with them and when the train starts moving, asking them to give ‘MISSED CALL’ after they reach… !!!
12. Using the tooth paste until the tube itself starts begging to be thrown
- 19 Funny Hindi Names Of Hollywood Movies
- Crazy whats app status