1. Four of the world’s significant religions — Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, and Sikhism — began here
2. Yoga has its birthplaces in India and has existed for more than 5,000 years.
3. The largest democracy on the planet 1.5 billion individuals
4. Taj Mahal of India has been depicted in the UNESCO World Heritage List as “the gem of Muslim craftsmanship in India and one of the generally appreciated perfect works of art of the world’s legacy.”
5. The Indian film industry delivers the world’s most-watched silver screen
6. The largest number of vegetarians are Indians.
7. The “Place Value System” and the “Decimal System” were produced in India in 100 B.C.
8. The World’s First Granite Temple is the Brihadeswara Temple at Tanjavur, Tamil Nadu. The shikhara of the sanctuary is produced using a solitary 80-ton bit of stone.
9. The session of Snakes & Ladders was made by the 13th century artist holy person Gyandev. It was initially called ‘Mokshapat’. The stepping stools in the diversion spoke to ethics and the snakes showed indecencies. The diversion was played with cowrie shells and dices. In time, the amusement experienced a few adjustments, however its importance continued as before, i.e. great deeds take individuals to paradise and underhandedness to a cycle of re-births.
10. India has the biggest number of Post Offices on the planet.
11. Ayurveda is the most punctual institute of pharmaceutical known to mankind. The Father of Medicine, Charaka, combined Ayurveda 2500 years prior.
12. Bhaskaracharya rightly computed the time taken by the earth to circle the Sun many years before the stargazer Smart. As indicated by his figuring, the time taken by the Earth to circle the Sun was 365.258756484 days.
13. The estimation of “pi” was initially ascertained by the Indian Mathematician Budhayana, and he clarified the idea of what is known as the Pythagorean Theorem. He found this in the 6th century, much sooner than the European mathematicians.
14. Sushruta is viewed as the Father of Surgery. More than 2,600 years back Sushrata & his group led confused surgeries like waterfall, counterfeit appendages, cesareans, breaks, urinary stones, plastic surgery and mind surgeries.
15. There are 300,000 dynamic mosques in India, more than in some other nation, including the Muslim world.
16. The Vishnu Temple in the city of Tirupathi implicit the 10th century, is the world’s biggest religious journey destination. Bigger than either Rome or Mecca, a normal of 30,000 guests give $6 million (US) to the sanctuary ordinary.
17. His Holiness, the Dalai Lama, the ousted otherworldly pioneer of Tibetan Buddhists, runs his legislature estranged abroad from Dharmashala in northern India.
18. Martial Arts was initially made in India….and later spread to Asia by Buddhist missionaries…