19 hilarious sign boards only from India
Though India is not the only country where people make so many mistakes while writing and speaking English, still the way people make these mistakes certainly creates humor. And it’s not just grammatical mistakes only. At times, there is no mistake but the word used is misfit in the meaning, and gives a completely different meaning.
Here is a collection of a few funny signboards that will make you ROFL 😀
1. Now if you talk to this lady, she will surely say, “Haan, to kya galat hai isme…ye ,ere naam ki short form hai…mujhe ANU’S nahi likhna, short form hi likhna hai, to maine ANUS likh diya”
2. What to say on this…Is it some porn area which is the cause of accidents, or something else…maybe the painter only knows or the person who asked him to write this.
3. It’s like sleep without sleeping or eat without eating 😀
4. This one looks like a deliberate attempt…everything’s messed up
5. What does he mean? Is he selling beer to children only, or the beer is not matured enough 😛 😀
6. Hello Mister..don’t you see that board? Why are you trying to pluck that Banyan tree? 😀
7. EEEEE….now who is this guy, he should be given some medal for tasting these…he has used ‘etc’ in the end as if the mentioned things were not enough 😀 😀 😀 😀
8. Sony people should also think about launching such product 😛
9. hmmm, that’s really a cool offer…
10. This is a serious warning…People have to be cautious 😛
11. Is it actually a skirt on the gents logo?
13. The Da Vinci Code
14. This place is surrounded by Kottayam…
15. He knows the meaning…but the name is funny
16. Is the logo actually depicting some dentist or I’m thinking dirty 😛
17. Nothing to say…it’s better to keep my words with me 😛
18. Looks like a nice shop…’Take away rooms available’ 😀
19. This is a masterpiece…Students must be telling their parents, “Papa main tatti jaunga 😀 “… After graduating from here, they would never write the short form in their CVs 😛 😀
+1…What will this guy teach 😛 He claims to teach English, and makes error while writing even his mother tongue Hindi…Check this out..
- char champu
- Top 10 Insane Ways Profiting Companies